Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Emo Hair Care Tips
• Wash your hair regularly using shampoo and conditioner to keep it clean.
• Avoid frequent blow drying as it can lead to hair dryness. When you are not in a hurry, simply towel dry your hair.
• Do not brush your hair when it is still damp instead, use your fingers to comb through your hair and gently detangle it.
• To maintain the sleekness of your hair, use a medium-barreled flat iron as needed.
• Before ironing your hair, apply hair coat or a leave-on conditioner to prevent your hair from heat damage.
• Apply hair coat to protect your hair from the sun and the wind which can damage your hair.
• Have your emo hair regularly trimmed to prevent split-ends and to keep it growing and glowing with health.
- Emo Hair Care Tips
- Megan Fox long hairstyles 2009
- Jessica Simpson blonde haircuts
- Jessica Alba Hairstyles
- Angelina Jolie Formal Hairstyle Ideas
- Tom Cruise's Long Hairstyle
- Kim Kardashian's 2009 Hairstyles
- Katherine McPhee’s long hairstyle
- Selena Gomez’s Sexy new look Hairstyle
- Black Emo Hairstyles Photo Gallery
- celeb ponytail hairstyle 2009
- Aishwarya Hot Hairstyles
- Katrina Kaif Hairstyles
- Eva Longoria's Hair Styles
- Vanessa Hudgens Hair Styles
- Eight Tips For Naturally Beautiful Hair
- Homemade Hair Care Tips
- ▼ June (17)